I have a card to share I made using The Stamps of Life Hot4Balloons stamp and die set.
How I made this card:
– Sponge background on Bristol smooth card stock (Tim Holtz Distress Blues)
– Stamp small hot air balloons and die cut (Ocean, Midnight and Pumpkin inks)
– Die cut two pieces of the “stitched clouds” in white (TSOL Border Dies) – pop up with foam tape
– Mount to piece of patterned paper (I used the trees paper from TSOL Kindness Paper Pad)
– Card base is Midnight paper
– Add seam binding
– Die cut rectangle in white and stamp with Ocean and midnight ink, I added orange epoxy stars
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
This Post Has 0 Comments
Gorgeous card Katherine! I love the scene you've created, it's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge