Easter is tomorrow so I wanted to create a few cards for my daughters. Here is one:
How I made this card:
– Create card base (Seaglass card stock)
– Cut patterned paper to 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 (Papertrey Ink Bitty Big Paper)
– Die cut the wreath from Kraft card stock (Hero Arts Fancy Branch Wreath).
– TIP: Before cutting it I added Sizzix adhesive to the back. I can just pop out any pieces and quickly adhere this intricate die down.
– Die cut Easter in Seaglass (TSOL Easter Sentiments and Dies)
– Die cut banner in white and stamped in Seaglass ink
The eggs were created from the TSOL Blessings Die set. It includes two adorable eggs dies that fit the Blessings Patterned Paper Pad. One sheet of paper includes all these preprinted eggs large and small so that is how I created these. Also, I used a piece of Glitter Paper for the large pink egg.
Thanks for stopping by!
I am entering this card in the following challenges: